- Build a First-Person Shooter with Godot
- Build a Micro-RPG
- Build a Micro-Strategy Game
- Build a Mobile Road Crossing Game
- Build a Smart Security Camera for Raspberry Pi
- Build an Action RPG in Unreal Engine
- Build an RPG Adventure in Phaser
The fastest track to success is to learn by doing and in this 7-course bundle, you'll be able to build real games as you follow along with the lessons. You'll be working with Godot, Unity, and Unreal engines. You'll also be learning Python and JS skills. Not only will you boost your overall game development skills within these game development engines, but gain essential, fundamental knowledge for coding a variety of strategy game systems that can be expanded further for larger, turn-based projects. Including downloadable project files, these courses will take you through the process of creating 7 different projects — first-person shooter, micro-RPG, micro-strategy, mobile road crossing, action RPG, and RPG adventure wold games, as well as a smart security camera. Start learning now and come up with real projects to put in your portfolio.
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 145 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the foundations of 3D game development in Godot
- Create a top-down, 2D micro-RPG in Unity
- Create a turn-based, micro-strategy game about building & managing a colony on Mars
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Trusted by 400,000+ learners and developers, Zenva provides world-class training on in-demand programming skills covering game development, machine learning, virtual reality, and full-stack web development. The e-learning platform Zenva Academy is the leading place to upskill, learn and gain key tech skills for the innovation economy.