The majority of website builders are overly complicated and render a horrible experience for mobile users. To truly create something unique requires learning how to code, or studying a complex platform like Webflow - so people are forced to use generic templates that have been used by tens of thousands of others. It’s hard to stand out.
Straw.Page is a drag-and-drop website builder that works on mobile. The editor is extremely flexible and has a grid-based interface, so you can use it to create any type of site you want - without design restrictions.
Personal websites, landing pages, link-in-bios, blogs, pretty much anything!
Loved by both Gen Zs and millennials!
- True drag-and-drop (you can move things around anywhere on the canvas)
- Infinitely-generated templates for several use-cases to get you started
- Mobile-first so your site looks the same on all devices
- It also doubles as a blogging platform where you can design your own theme
- Extreme creative freedom (your site can be as serious or as fun as you’d like!)
- Custom domains
- Unlimited pages
- 10 sites
- Privacy-focused analytics for your website and links
- Password protection
- Higher upload limits
- And more! (+ you get lifetime updates)