If you want to get ahead and stay atop of the business world, you need to be constantly learning and consuming new knowledge. That's not easy to do — who has time to read hundreds of books every year? Readitfor.me does that for you. The leading book summary service for entrepreneurs, executives, and business coaches, Readitfor.me condenses the most important books into twelve-minute summaries that will keep you up to date on the most important trends in the business world.
- Stay ahead of the curve w/ access to all current & future summaries (about 100 added every year)
- Dive into a massive library w/ over 300 high-quality summaries
- Get summaries of bestsellers, classic reads & books that will help you solve specific problems like productivity, tough conversations, management, and more
- Learn from summaries that have been carefully chosen & professionally curated only the most important ideas and practical tips
- View animated video summaries that enhance your takeaways
- Top book summaries include: Steve Jobs, Made to Stick, Rework, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, To Sell is Human, Hooked, Creativity Inc, Leaders Eat Last, Sapiens & 10% Happier
- Dan Pink, NY Times Best-Selling Author: "Readitfor.me is an amazing resource. They are able to cut to the heart of an idea and communicate it in a way that is both engaging and entertaining. If youʼre not tuned in weekly, youʼre missing out – big time.”
- Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO: "We use Readitfor.me here at Zappos, and we love it. Pursuing growth and learning is one of our core values, and Readitfor.me lets us do that in a fun and engaging way."